Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Here's Another Great Entry from........


Vikki Benoit - Auskick


This is what Vicki had to say about her entry -

Well here it is, my first Artastic Challenge. Loved Kandinsky's painting, I guess what inspired me most was the striking black lines and all the different shapes and 'bits' everywhere. It was actually a good challenge for me because I managed to use my stash instead of buying new stuff. ;-) Thanks Heaps

Thanks Vicki, a great take on the challenge. Love your arrows and the use of black on your layout really makes the page stand out, its a really great boy page. It's even better when you can do a page from what you have on hand. Thanks for your entry - Shazza


8 comments:

  1. love your take on the challenge vicki, awesome work,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to ARTastic Vicki! I love this layout... the different angles look great and I love the star embellishments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Boys pages can be so hard to do sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the black arrows! great layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. another freakin awesome layout....love it and thanks for sharing...very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING the Kandinsky feel you have with this one. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic boy LO Vikki ! Love the use of the arrows, and the black title ! Great job !

    ReplyDelete