Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Another great 'Starry Night' inspired layout....... this time from


Sonia Bowers - Knight in Shining Armour

This is what Sonia had to say....
Shazza loved this inspiration, did it the first weekend, but got waylaid in emailing.
Sorry the image doesn't show my brads in it or the journaling, it's a bit dark and overcast at the moment to re photograph.
I had fun with this challenge even if my title is a little cheesy.

Hi Sonia! I love your take on the challenge, Love the title 'Knight' with the heart locket attached. I love the journalling when it comes from the heart (its not to cheesy for me!) ........................... and how you have used a play on the words Starry Starry Knight (Night!). Fantastic! Well done!! - Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Well done Sonia. I really like everything about your LO and I think the subject is wonderful. I also think the additon of the little gold heart is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is awesome, love the journalling and an awesome pic, just love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sonia... the photo says everything, so special and heartfelt! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful LO love the colours you have used...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know my thoughts on this LO Sonia !!!
    Great job !

    ReplyDelete