Pages

Thursday 22 October 2009

Look at this Fab layout, from another 'Newbie"......

Robin Jenkins - Beautiful Dreamer


This is what Robin had to say.........
Hi Shazza,
I guess it would help to talk a little about how the painting inspired me to do this layout. When I first logged onto your site and saw Starry Night which we've all seen before, I looked at it in a different way, because now I was looking for the inspiration to do my own interpretation. I immediately thought of this picture that I had of my daughter, Temple, and knew it would be perfect to convey the idea of dreaming on a starry night.

Great Layout Robin, love your title with the different fonts. Love those swirly stars and the colors you have used in this layout blend together so well. I wonder what 'Temple' is dreaming of...... Great interpretation! Well done!! -Shazza

Entries for Octobers Challenge will close on Thursday 29th October
at midnight SHARP!


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this really is beautiful. I love the dreamy stars and that you chose a different colour scheme.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo... your daughter looks so peaceful! Love the stars and swirls too... beautiful layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet dreamy photo and love your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! It's truly appreciated - Happy Scrapping!
    - Robin

    ReplyDelete