Pages

Friday 6 November 2009

Another great 'Tadema' inspired layout....... this time from

Leanne Lovett - Take some Time and
Enjoy the Moment


Here is my entry this month Take Some Time and Enjoy the Moment

The painting reminded me of my wedding day - The horse and carriage and my beautiful bouquet.

Many thanks

Leanne Lovett
Mad About Scrappin

Wow! Leanne, What a beautiful photo to use for the challenge. You look like you had the best time on your wedding day :) Love the hand cut flower spray and beautiful key :) I am so happy you joined in this month. A great take on the challenge! - Shazza

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful lo! I love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the key is very cool. Beautiful layout!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice interpretation of the challenge! I still can't wait to get my own page together, I'm being patient about finding the right photo to scrap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it leanne............awesome take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Leanne...lovely lovely work...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Leanne that is a gorgeouos photo and you have scrapped it beautifully! What a great take on the challenge!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful take on the challenge... I love the detail - the hand cut flowers, the key and the lace... stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colors and the distress look....the picture you chose was perfect for this challenge....awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is stunning, love the textures involved

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lo Leanne, i love the key it looks fab. thanks for playing along Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the distressing and handcutting that has gone into this page ! A wonderful photograph and great overall design. Lovely work !

    ReplyDelete