Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

Another Fantastic Layout to share with you all, from..........

Annette Gearside - Tender, Loving, Care

Hi Shazza,
Inspired by the gentleness of the mother's touch & by using softer colours with a vintage feel to create my LO, I attempted to portray a 'mother's love'. Pic is of my daughter & grand daughter.
thank you for your great challenge .. regards Annette Gearside

This is a really lovely soft chic layout, the colors blend so well together. I love the photo of your daughter and grand daughter together, thanks for joining in the challenge again this month - shazza

7 comments:

  1. omg this is stunning, love everything here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling the gentleness in this gorgeous layout. Just magnificent. Great work. Gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this layout! Every detail, the colors... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely...what a tender photo...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous paper and flourish. Such a precious photo too ! Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft shabby chic style of your LO. And the photo is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful interpretation on the artwork Annette. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete