Pages

Friday 12 February 2010

We have another entry today from......

Julene Matthews - Adore


Hi Shazza. Here is my layout for February. My husband had just bathed my 3 week old daughter and was gently drying her when I captured this moment.You can see the adoration on his face.I used some antique lace that belonged to my grandmother from around 1900. Bella Sarah Jane papers,Sassafrass lass papers, chipboard letters and the flwer.I tried to keep the "olde worlde" colour scheme but still make it feminine.Cheers Julene

Fabulous take on the inspiration, love that photo, it really shows the love your hubby has for his new little daughter. I'm very impressed with your entry. Excellent work :) ... a closer inspection of the lace...its beautiful love the texture and patterns :) You cant buy lace like that nowadays.
- cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation!!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous layout, what a gorgeous moment to capture and the lace is just beautiful, so detailed. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty...just beautiful...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! The colors are so soft, the lace is gorgeous and the picture is priceless!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the lace, this is a great photo, love all of this, i wish you could buy lace like that now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that vintage lace is just superb! I love the photo and is is perfect for this challenge. What a fabulous effort Julene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful picture....i love the lace you used as well....lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ! Love the softness with the lace and florals. Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors of your LO- warm and affectionate, I can feel love, from your DH to your DD and you to your Grandmother for the lace.

    ReplyDelete