Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

Our next submission is from......

Jennifer Campbell - Persevere

Hi Shazza,
I am so thrilled to be sending your this layout inspired by this month's piece. I loved the colors in the painting as well as the house, which inspired me to put my life down on paper right now! My One Little Word (OLW) for 2010 is Persevere and that is what my husband and I have been doing while building our house. It has taken us already over 2 1/2 years to build our house. Without too many details, delays, permits, bank issues... created a mess! Well, we have persevered and will commence building our dream house. Why do I tell you this? Well, in chosing a word for the year, I also chose an animal to signify my word which is the owl. The challenge this month is to use an austrailian animal on your page as an embellishment... owl!!! I was so thrilled when I looked through my list that I googled and found the Boobook Owl. It is beautiful! So, I purposefully chose my owls on my layout to represent my OLW, Persevere! I hope you love it too!
Jennifer

Hey Jennifer! Great idea for this months challenge to scrap your dream home and your special one little word 'Persevere'. Love your little owl ticket and flower stack. your home will be awesome once its finished :) Well done! Shazza

3 comments:

  1. This is nice and I love the word play with owl and olw! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, you are doing well with the perserverance, building or renos can do your head in, I love how you have documented this here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours Jennifer. Your dream house will be well worth the wait and what a great way to incorporate the OWL/OLW in it too! Just terrific. Hang in there!
    :)

    ReplyDelete