Pages

Thursday 3 June 2010

Feeling Really BAD atm......... :(

Unfortunately we missed a fantastic entry from Peg in NSW, instead of emailing me her entry she added it into the comments section of the blog and with all that was going on with the birthday celebrations, it was missed........... I feel so bad :(

so here it is....

Peg Hewitt - Give me a HOME among the Gum Trees.

at ARtastic this month. I found some gorgeous and appropriate old book pages so..... - Peg


Peg, it just turned out beautiful a great take on the challenge, I'm so kicking myself for missing it amongst the comments. You can see this page on Pegs blog http://pegsplaytime.blogspot.com/ and some other great pages aswell. If some of the ARTastic DT's would become followers of her blog I would really appreciate it :)
Phew!! Peg has accepted a Guest DT position later in the year (I'm happy now!!)- Shazza

9 comments:

  1. Your work is always creative and beautiful Peg. I see your published LOs in the mags! How wonderful that you will join us in being a guest DT soon. We're very lucky!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING that title! reminds me off my childhood. it was a song we used to always sing (:
    loving your layout (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel bad too...this is stunning work, will go to your blog peg, i love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome page! I'm off to follow... I love seeing inspriing work! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, maybe it was missed for a reason, wow now a guest designer so we can see some more wonderful layouts and find out more about you, off to follow too, just love your work in the mags. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much guys! I feel humbled with all your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous page, Peg! I love the colors and all of the elements that makes this LO so special! Congrats on your future GDT position!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOOOhhh my... this is just so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete