Pages

Saturday 12 June 2010

Wow! I'm very excited about this entry....


Lisa Hanrahan - Autumn


Dear Shazza,
Here is my entry for the ARTastic challenge this month. I have a tree in the photo, a bird in amongst the flowers and some falling leaves too! I have used gorgeous Basic Grey papers on this layout. Many thanks for a wonderful challenge this month! Cheers, Vanilla xxx

Hi Lisa! I'm very excited to recieve an entry from one of our favourite ex -Dt members. I'm starting up a partition to get you back :) You have done a great job on the challenge, that photo is beautiful with the rotunda in the background. Love that Basic Grey 'Indian Summer' pack, the colors just suit everthing perfectly. Love all the added blooms, they look fab. Thanks for joining in, well done - Shazza

13 comments:

  1. Love the colours, I thought of that BG line as well but didn't have a photo to suit. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! I love the color scheme and picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, gorgeous LO! Lovin' the wonderful colors, the multitude of flowers and that great picture of fall!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, this is just divine, those colours are just perfect for that stunning photo, I'll sign that petition Shazza. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanilla,this looks fabulous! The pinky shades suit the photo so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout, the colours are stunning and work well with the whole theme, those papers are very yummy and your design makes you just want to be there in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I am SO SO SO excited to see that you joined in with this month's challenge and as usual your layout is totally stunning! I adore the way you've used the BG Green at Heart range! One of my faves!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Flowerly FABulous! and an amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty (: i like the cluster of flowers you did

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOPS! I just read that it was BG Indian Summer not Green at Heart! Well they do look a little bit similar ..... don't they??!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... I love that layout! Love that paper and your picture is beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous LO, love all the hand cutting!!

    ReplyDelete