Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

Our first entry for the month comes from........

Angie A - Boomer all Mine


Hello Shazza
Here is my layout for the September challenge..
This photo has been sitting in my photo box for a few years...It is me and my dog Boomer...My kids bought me him for Christmasback in 2006..I'd had just lost my golden Alvie so the kids thought I needed another golden...I am sure glad they did..he is the best boy he follows me every where..He is therapy dog and makes many people happy....
angie..

Hi Angie. A great page for this months challenge...love your 'boomer' he was a cute puppy and I bet he is a gorgeous loyal dog. Glad you got to eventually scrap this photo (it was just waiting for the right time !) I love you little flower too :) Thanks for joining in this months challenge and sharing the photo of you and boomer together. Fantastic ! Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. Oh Boomer is just gorgeous, I love my dogs too and aern't they the most loyal creatures. I love your layout, is that irregular stitching around the outside, this is a lovely effect, great work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture, so glad this challenge got it out of the Photo Box. I especially like the lil'nod to christmas on the tag... subtle and perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie!!! This is a beautiful LO Angie, this was indeed the right challenge to showcase this picture! I love that irregular stitching, I have never thought of doing it like this bit it really looks cool! And that pawprint paper provides just the right touch.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lo! And a so lovely dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just gorgeous! I love your title on the flags and Boomer looks like an adorable pet. I'm loving the animal theme this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie, Love the colour work you've done here, everything is so harmonious! It really sets the mood of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie, what a great LO! Lovin' the hand sewing and that adorable picture of you and Boomer! You used wonderful elements on this page!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful LO Angie! Love your sewing, & flag title, as well as that terrific photo of you & Boomer - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the polka dots in the background and the addition of the banner in the corner... beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely photo!! Great take of the challenge too

    ReplyDelete