Pages

Monday 8 November 2010

Here is another great entry......

Vicky Hyninck - Fun in the Sun


Hey Shazza,
This one was a bit difficult apparently, it took me 6 days to make this LO, it hasn't turned out the way I thought it would be, but I'm relatively happy with it, altough it is a totaly different style.
I know, my details are up for much more finishing, but everyone has to learn right??????
Thanks for the challenge, they stimulate me to cross my borders.
big hug, hear you soon,
Vicky

Hey Vicky!
How clever are you with this fancy entry.......Love what you have done here. I would be very happy with it! I love your soaring seagull and little added sandcastle. I love how you added the cut out figures too. You have done an excellent job of the challenge........I'II pass on the sunscreen lol Great work - Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. wow this is really creative! i love the beach chairs!! great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful LO! I also love the beach chairs and how you the top and bottom of the photo is torn! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my sweet friend ... I know you have your doubts about this page, but believe me, there is no wrong or right way in scrapping. I think it's beautiful, but more importantly your creativity once again shines through! Though almost still a "beginner", you have already managed to create your very own style with one of the most unique looks I have ever seen ... be proud of that sweetie!
    Love you xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collage at it's best... I think this turned out wonderfully! I really like all the overlapping elements: bird on the chair, man in the chair, the sunscreen in hand... fantastic.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. different but I like it...ya know I wish I could do things like this sometimes..the more I look at it the more I like it...great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative Vicky! I love those deckchairs and how clever to have everything overlapping! Great work!
    Shelee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may have taken 6 days but wow it was so worth it, I just love this, very inspiring, great work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the painting inspiration! I love how you cut your figures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the different layers of polka dot patterned paper... top layout and great photos! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever & very creative page Vicky..love your cutouts, those deck chairs are ready for sitting in, & the way you have layered your elements is terrific.Hope to see your work again.

    ReplyDelete