Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

Here is the showcase of entries fo 'The Beach' painting by Chris Wake for November :)

Hi Ladies!

Thanks to the 14 ladies that joined in the challenge this month. Its going to be another hard month to chose a winner from all the fabulous entries :)

I will pop Decembers inspiration up shortly so you can all get a feel for it. I think you are all going to love what you can do with next months art work :)
Here are the entries for November.....

Dale Tiernan - Beach



Irit Shalom - Carefree, Summer, Sun


Jane Howden - Beach Daze


Jenn Fawkes - Beach Bums


Julene Matthews - Pebbly Beach


Lean De Ruiter - Family at the Beach


Lena Schreijenberg - Beach Baby's


Lizzy Crust - @ Browns Lake


Mandy Dodd - Summer


Melissa Pablo - Togetherness


Peg Hewitt - Inland Kids


Sue McVeigh - Safety Beach Feb 2009


Tiffany Flibbert - 3 Perfect Beauties


Vicky Hyninck - Fun in the Sun

*************************************************

Thanks ladies !

I'm off to start me voting process.......its not going to be an easy descision this month!

cheers
Shazza

6 comments:

  1. WOW some great layouts this month it's going to be a tough one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - phew....(wiping sweat off my brow!) that was too hard gals...you are making so many wonderful works of art! Good on you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous entries ladies, good luck to all of you! I hope to see you all again next month!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing showcase of beautiful beach entries, just in time for summer! I am looking forward to next month's beautiful creations too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sensational array of layouts.. so glad i am not you!! look forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts, ladies! It's a toughie task to choose!
    Once again I want to thank you, Shazza, for inviting me to be a GDT this month. I enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete