Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

We have a late entry....

Helene Bogren -Sankta Lucia



Hi Shazza!

I’m so glad I found this Challenge Blog! What a wonderful way to introduce challenges in! Unfortunately I missed that the deadline was on the 29th and not on the 31st of December. As I did this layout for this challenge I email you the picture anyway…

The photo is of my daughter celebrating the Swedish festival Saint Lucia at the 13th of December. Saint Lucia goes perfect with angels, gold embossing and stables. This is my way of interpreting Botticelli’s painting and your challenge.

Best regards

Helene

Hi Helene, I'm so sorry your entry was late, you've done a great job of the challenge...love all the angels surrounding the pic. A beautiful photo of your daughter and just perfect for the Botticelli theme. Well done - Cheers Shazza 



7 comments:

  1. Oh Helene, too bad your were too late, because this really is just about the perfect entry! You really took inspiration from the painting, and it turned out beautifully, I really like how you framed that lovely pic, it creates just the right mood. Pretty!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet LO Helene! The frame is just perfect surrounding the photo with those beautiful angels. I do hope you can join in with our January challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magnificent page Helene! I adore all your work here, a fabulous photo & gorgeous embellishments. I have really enjoyed seeing your work & hope we see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its abeautiful page you made Helene.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just stunning, I love the gorgeous photos and the colours in this are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely layout! I think the angel frame is so beautiful. We hope you can stop by and play along next month! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous gal!! So sweet, lovely photo. Lovely page.
    M

    ReplyDelete