Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Ooh! look at this next entry from....

Cecelia Blanco - Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch







Hello Shazza;0)  Here is my entry for the Autum Wonder by Debbie Adams.  Beautiful painting!  It has been way too long since I have worked on a page and this was perfect for my sons picture.  This is my youngest son, Anthony, last year in Preschool when he went to the Pumpkin Patch with his class.  Thanks for the great inspiration!  
Cecelia Blanco


www.ceceliablanco.blogspot.com

What a great entry you have submitted this month Cecelia! I just love the autumn tones, gorgeous butterflies...... and cutest photo :) The flowers are gorgeous. Love the journaling tag hidden behind the flower cluster....Well done! Shazza

 

6 comments:

  1. What a great LO Cecelia! What a sweet photo to use, & love your great autumnal tones, with your leaves & ribbon along the bottom. Such a sweet page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw lovely page cool details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is such a lovely page! I love your trail of leaves through the ribbon and that's such a cute photo! Another great entry this month Cecelia!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO, Cecelia! Love the colors, the way your ribbon curls and that adorable picture of your little one!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Cecelia, I just love love this, everything is just stunning, wow, love that photo too. Gorgeous work my friend. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gorgeous flower cluster with the ribbon, vine, tag, flowers and stamping! A beautiful layout Cecelia! xxx

    ReplyDelete