Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Phew!! Just in time!!

Melinda Johns - Double Trouble



HI,
 
I loved the painting this month, it looks so 
peaceful, it reminded me of a photograph of 
my daughter and fiance sleeping together. 
This picture didn't need much journalling 
as it says all in the picture...
 
I have used autumn colours and there is a 
tree on the page, I couldn't fit in a cloud....
 
Sorry about the poor quality photo, I run 
out of day light today to get them 
photographed.
-- 
Regards
 
Melinda
 
Lasercut chipboard Embellishments and 
Handmade Flowers
 
www.scrapbookingandcraft.com.au
 
www.scrapbookingandcraftwholesale.com.au
 
***************************
 
Thanks for your entry Melinda!! Phew!! You 
just made it on time..... lol 
Cute as photo!! Love your embellie cluster! 
Great title for the pic!
Well done - Shazza!!!


6 comments:

  1. so sweet and a lovely title

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh double the trouble alright, I love this, gorgeous work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that title Melinda & such a sweet photo too. Your embellishment cluster is fabulous!
    Lovely to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! I spot some swap flowers. Lovely work. Sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... what a gorgeous photo! I love the main scalloped circle and all of the yummy embellishments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That title really is perfect isn't it! A lovely LO Melinda. Well done!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete