Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

Woohoo!! A Fantastic!! entry today from another newbie.....

Leonie Neal-Dawson - Just Chillin'

Hi Shazza,

Here’s my take on the April Challenge. This is my first attempt at an ARTastic inspiration.
I took my inspiration from the beautiful colours in the Adam’s Painting, I just love vibrant autumn colours!
And this Prima range was a perfect match for the expanse of blue sky and water surrounded
by those rich reds/yellows and browns.

I added a chipboard tree and clouds as per the added criteria and doodled on the chipboard in white pen.
Hope you LikeJ


Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

Hey Leonie! What a terrific page for the challenge......Woohoo!!! I just love the papers you used, gorgeous tree too. Ooh! and look at those cute little clouds. A lovely photo to use of all the cousins together at Noosa.  I love how you have gathered the strip of material across the page. Yep! I really like your first ever entry. Well done!! - Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. beautiful work Leonie..cool picture to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo Leonie...how wonderful a choice to work with here!
    Just love your page..from the papers, & embellishments & stamping, & journaling & a brilliant title. Love this!
    Lovely you could play along with us here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful LO Leonie. You have chosen the perfect paper to highlight the fun photo of the children. Well done.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I love your colours you have used to depict Autumn to you, I love the photo and all you have added. Great title too. Thanks so much for joining in. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to ARTastic Leonie! And what a gorgeous LO you've submitted. I'm lovin' your great photo and catchy LO title, the adorable tree and the colors you've used--just awesome!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to ARTastic and thank you for joining in! This is a gorgeous layout... hope to see you back next month! xxx

    ReplyDelete