Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Lets meet our Guest Design Team member......

Mandy Dodd


Here is some information about Mandy.......

Hello from gorgeous green (though a little cold) Tasmania where I live in a big old house with a big veranda that looks out over the sea with my camera-shy dh and three daughters who just about always feature in my LO’s along with our cat, birds and garden wildlife!
I've been scrapping for over 10yrs now and my style is mostly shabby chic or arty - but I'll do something different every now and then. Most of all I love TEXTURE - fabrics and laces - layering and distressing, inking and PAINT then… colour comes after that! Somehow - it works!
I have a blog 'A Teacup of Scrapisms' where I try to upload all my scrappy news and projects and am bit of a self-confessed 'challenge junkie'!!
I have‘Let’s Get Shabby’ Challenge blog
I’m on design teams for 3 challenge blogs and an online store and been published several times in a Swedish Magazine and online mags.
I've also designed for three of Anam's ipod touch/iphone/ipad apps ‘Sketches to Scrapbook’ which came about after being invited to join her sketch challenge dt for 6mths  earlier last year
I'm very much looking forward to sharing some scrapping experiences with you!
 Mandyx

Here are some of Mandy's favourite layouts....

  Run like the wind

 Irresistible
Fun Time

Mandy! We all hope you have an enjoyable month at ARTastic.

Could everyone please make Mandy welcome, please make sure you visit her blog. Mandy has lots of amazing creative scrap pages.

Cheers
Shazza 

11 comments:

  1. awesome! I've been a fan of hers for quite a awhile too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pages Mandy..such depth to your work...fabulous.
    And as for 'Fun Time' I love it!!
    Great you have joined us this month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy!! So glad to see you over here, Love your layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, welcome, your layouts are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy, welcome!!!! I'm so glad you are joining us this month. Of course, we're not strangers, I've been a fan of yours since the very beginning we've met, but I'm sure you know that :-)
    Love xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Mandy! We're lucky to have your wonderful talent with us this month! Your LOs are wonderful and I think I'm partial to "Irresistible." Hope you enjoy your stay with us!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is just gorgeous and totally creative Mandy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy, you have such an arty, creative style... your work is simply amazing! We hope you have a wonderful month at ARTastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Work, glad to have you with us this month!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1st saw her work from Yvonne GBC... Mandy's work are great, her creativity is brilliant...and very inspirational too..Awesome... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are super talented Miss Dodd, that is another reason I joined Challenge Masters to try and learn some gorgeous texture combos from you. Thanks so much for being the guest here for our 2nd birthday celebrations. Melx

    ReplyDelete