Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Come meet our new designer - Karen Knight

Karen Knight

Here is some info about Karen :)

My Name is Karen, I'm mum to one gorgeous little man, Ashley.
I live in a little place called Cooloola Cove ( about 5 minutes from Tin can Bay) with my hubby and our little man. Who both normally take centre stage in my layouts..
I always seem to have my camera in my hand, and love taking pictures nearly as much as i do scrapping them.. goes hand in hand i guess..

It's been about 10 years give or take a little since i first found the thing that helps to keep me sane
in the crazy times.. Scrapping. I tend to do a lot of my pages 8x8 and love to add a bit of stitching and a cluster here and there.

ARTastic is my first chance at being on a design team. I'm really looking forward to working with Shazza and the other talented ladies on the ARTastic design team, and am ever so grateful to Shazza for giving me this wonderful opportunity,
I just hope you all enjoy my work..

See you all Soon, and Happy Scrapping..xx

Here are some of Karens Favourite pages :)
Enjoy the Little Things

Genuine Boy

Little Artist in Training
You loved the slide

Welcome Karen! We all hope you enjoy you DT role on ARTastic!

Could everyone give Karen a big welcome and dont forget to visit her 
blog 
and add yourself a a follower :)




7 comments:

  1. WOW - how exciting - love your work Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen your layouts are wonderful. Your mud puddle one is my boy many years ago - wish the photos were as good then as now. I hope you have fun on the team and I look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is fabulous, Karen! Welcome to the team!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You have beautiful style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Karen...lovely to see your wonderful LO's. Marvellous pages. Scrapbooking is certainly a blessing isn't it! Welcome to ARTastic, & look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your stunning work my friend, I love your gorgeous style and the above layouts are just the reason why. So glad to have you onboard. MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team Karen! The LO's shown above are absolutely gorgeous!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete