Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Thje Guest D member for January is ME!!

Hi Ladies!!

You are going to have to put up with me as the Movie Extra this month as we had a cancellation.



I have been scrapping for about 3-4 years and love everything about the scrapping industry, the on-line stores, challenge blogs, workshops, retreats etc.... I don't have a style to my scrapping as I try a bit of everything and love learning new techniques. I love owning ARTastic Challenge blog  and FS2S you can view here, as they have kept me intouch with our scrappy world. I get alot of my inspiration from my Design Team Members, blogs and workshops.

I have just recently taken over ownership of  'Soul Scrappers' which is a Scrapping Ning community that offers challenges, competitions, ATC and Card swaps, Techniques through tutorials and videos. I'm excited about this new venture for 2012 and beyond. If you would like to come and have a look you can get to 'Soul Scrappers' from here.

Here are some of my favourite layouts from 2011.....







and


We have some great prizes to win this month, so get your paper and scissors ready :)

I  would like to thank all my Design Team Ladies that have submitted amazing layouts and inspiration this year, ARTastic would not be the same without them. Lets make 2012 the best scrapping year ever!!

Kind Regards
Shazza

1 comment: