Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Introducing Helena Reinedahl ...

our second guest designer for October with her lovely take on our challenge this month ...

This is so very pretty - you forget how tiny those little hands can be !!
 
 
Hi!

My name is Helena and I am a 35 year old librarian and I looove scrapbooking!


I live with my family (husband and three daughters aged 6 and 4 years and 4 months) in Sweden. Children, work, house and garden takes a lot of time, so scrapbooking is an essential hobby that helps me to relax. I also just love being creative and try to make beautiful things out of everything.

I began scrapping about 7 years ago, doing my wedding album, although I didn't realize it was scrapbooking I was doing... After that I got in touch with a scrapbooking group in my home town, and joined them for some time. I learned a lot during that time, but now I mostly scrap at home, late nights, when the kids are sleeping :)

I scrap in different ways, sometimes I'm only thinking about capturing that special moment when the photo was taken, sometimes I start with a sketch, some colours or a technique I want to use and then I pick some photos to match to the LO.

My scrapping styles are also different. Either lots of flowers in a sweet romantic style, or more rough with paint, colours, textures and masks. I like the clean and simple style but more often end up with "more is more". Favourites are alphas, masks, texture, flowers and vivid colours. I'm also almost in love with my Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you so much for letting me guest with you this month, my first GD assignment ever!
 
 

Here are some additional pages by Helena -



 
Welcome to ARTastic Helena.  We are delighted to have you join us on ARTastic this month.
 
Remember you have until 11.55pm on October 31st submit your entries.  We'd love to see your take on this challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Helena I like the variety of styles you have. I was lucky enough to visit your marvellous country a few years ago - so different to Australia.
    Thank you for being our guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LOs you have made here Helena, love the mix and variety of your work. Congrats on being a GD this month here at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete