Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Welcome to our September guest ...

Tracey Henly with her take on our inspiration artwork this month.  I am a huge fan of the use of white space so this layout in it's simplicity really appeals to me.

  My Inspiration came from the beach/ocean theme of the painting and the beautiful earthy colours. 

I am a wife to a fire fighter, happily married nearly 30 years, and mother of three, 2 boys and a girl. 

I have been scrapbooking since 1998 and my style is eclectic.

I have been told numerous times that I have multiple personalities when I scrapbook. My main style revolves around layers and chipboard.

I love to learn new things from all the beautiful scrap bookers who share their talents and then play with them to add variety to my pages.



Thank you for joining us this month Tracey.  We have loved seeing your gorgeous work.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

3 comments:

  1. OOOH! Love Tracey's work! Yup, eclectic is a top word! Love the white space on the first one, too, especially that texture underneath:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tracey. Beautiful work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful layouts. Love the blue and space in the top layout .Welcom Tracey and thank you for sharing your gorgeous work
    Mary

    ReplyDelete