Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Welcome to our second guest ...

Say Hello to Christel Overgaard, our second guest designer for October with her beautiful layout inspired by our artwork this month.



Hello!  My name is Christel Overgaard and I live in southern Sweden near the sea. I am retired and love it. About 12 years ago I came into contact with scrapbooking and it has developed into a great interest and a wonderful hobby. I have a big family and it´s my big motivation when I do the layouts, I fill binders to all the children and grandchildren. Therefore, I mostly do layouts, but some cards will also be made when needed. I like to photograph, I am a member of a photo club and it is a good combination with scrapbooking.


I like to interpret drawings and pictures and participate in many challenges each month. I probably can ot say I have any particular style, but like to challenge myself with new things. I get inspiration by looking around at all the talented scrapbookers and websites. 

I am so glad to be a guest on ARTastic this month and hope that I can inspire others. Thanks!

Please visit my blogg http://titteovergaard.blogspot.se 




Thank you so much for joining us during October Christel - your work is just beautiful.

There is still time to play along with us at ARTastic this month - some lovely prizes on offer and as the saying goes "you have to be in it to win it"!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Christel and thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at ARTastic.Love all the butterflies on your second layout. It was interesting to hear a little about your life . Look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah! Christel! I LOOOOVE your scrappy style....what a gorgeous take on the challenge - those pretty papers in the pie chart shape look fabulous:):) Congrats on being GD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Christel!!!!!! I am so happy to see you as a guest here with us :-) Hugs Anna ♡

    ReplyDelete