Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Welcome to our May guest ...

Please welcome our delightful guest designer this month, Krisy Podolak with her gorgeous layout inspired by our floral artwork for May.



My name is Krisy and I am currently a stay at home mum to Poppy (4), Leo (3) and Autumn (2) I am a scrapbooker from way back before scrapbooking was an actual thing. I was one of the 2016 Scrapbooking Memories Masters. I am an eclectic scrapper and my style varies however mixed media is almost always featured. I love inks especially and texture. I am excited to be teaching at this years Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo too.

www.facebook.com/popleopod
www.instagram.com/popleopod
www.popleopod.wordpress.com


Here are a few of my favourite layouts ...




Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.


1 comment:

  1. wow....I love your work :)Nice to read about you....I am impressed that you manage to scrap at all...with three kids in that age :o
    Thanks a lot for being a guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete